If you’re over on Facebook at all, you’ve seen people telling a certain number of things about themselves. I have received a couple numbers, so I’m compromising with ten things. I thought I’d share them here, too.
Let’s see if I come up with 10 news things you don’t know about me 🙂
1) I adore cats.
2) My husband is allergic. Ergo:
3) I tolerate dogs. They are so NEEDY!
4) I am grateful for the way homeschooling my kids is so accepted. My parents didn’t experience that to this degree.
5) I love helping people identify and develop their dreams.
6) I have the world’s best kids. They aren’t perfect, but they are a blessing.
7)I was the first homeschooler at my community college.
8) Said community college named me their alumni of the year for 2012 — wanted to remind them I wasn’t 70 yet.
9) Studying is hard work.
10) I am over-educated. I’m currently in year 9: 2 at community college, 2 at university, 4 at law school, and now in the MBA program.