I saw this on Melissa Tagg’s blog and had to steal it. If you want to play along, the rules of being tagged are simple: answer the questions provided and then tag 11 others.
1. Book or movie and why?
I adore books, but I also LOVE classic movies (Melissa and I agree on this). My definition of classic primarily means the black and white ones. See my sidebar for examples of my favorites.
2. Real book or e-book?
Real book. I still haven’t fallen in love with ebooks. I know that will likely change, but there’s still something magical about holding a physical book.
3. Funniest thing you’ve done in the past 5 years?
Five years? Can I just claim that I’m not very funny?
4. How would your best friend describe you?
5. How do you put yourself into the books you read/write or the movies you watch?
I trickle into my characters. I can’t help it. And my heroines usually like classic movies if they’re contemporary. You’ll find a character working in the legal field. And there’s usually a strong mentor and strong faith element.
6. Favorite kind of car and why?
I love my Pacifica. Too bad it’s really not big enough for my growing kids to keep climbing into the back. And the trunk space is way too small for six to travel cross-country as we’re want to do. Ah well.
7. Would your choice party be a catered meal or a BBQ out back?
BBQ out back. Especially if there’s a bonfire.
8. What’s your favorite season and why?
Spring! I love watching the world come back to life. But I love the crisp cold of winter, and basking in the sun of summer. And there’s something special about the leaves in fall…
9. What specific lesson have you learned – Spiritual, educational, occupational?
Spiritual: That God is so much more than we can imagine.
Educational: That I have to be willing to constantly learn.
Occupational: I have to always be willing to take risks and try new things.
10. Besides writing, what’s your favorite thing to do when you get some extra time?
Spending time with family and friends. Traveling to new places and returning to favorite haunts.
11. What’s one place you can be found at least one time every week?