PJ Sugar is back and just as stubborn about telling anyone what the P and J stand for. But she’s also a heroine I love to follow. She has sass, she has insecurities, she has a hope to live up to her dreams. And she has to choose between two men. What isn’t there to like. Oh, and don’t forget trying to fill someone else’s shoes on an assignment
This book has great humor and the right taste of suspense/mystery to keep it fun. Add in the romance — sort of — and you’ve got a fun read.
Keep reading for the link to an excerpt and a really fun contest…
With one solved case under her belt, PJ Sugar is ready to dive into her career as a private investigator. Or at least a PI’s assistant until she can prove herself to Jeremy Kane, her new boss. Suddenly PJ’s seeing crime everywhere. But is it just in her head, or can she trust her instincts? When she takes on her first official case—house-sitting for a witness in protective custody—Jeremy assures her there’s no danger involved. But it soon becomes clear that there is someone after the witness . . . and now they’re after PJ, too.
Be sure to enter the contest. The Grand Prize is awesome!
One Grand Prize winner will receive a $150 SUPER SLEUTH prize package that includes:
- A brand new iPod Shuffle (perfect for those all-night stakeouts)
- A $10 iTunes gift card (we recommend the ALIAS soundtrack)
- A $10 Amazon gift card (why yes, they do sell spy pens)
- A $10 Starbucks gift card (for fuel, obviously)
- A pair of designer sunglasses (be stealthy AND super chic)
- A gorgeous scarf from World Market (can also be used as a blindfold, and/or for tying up bad guys)
- AND signed copies of both Nothing But Trouble & Double Trouble. (romance! danger! intrigue! sooo much better than Surveillance for Dummies!)
I received Double Trouble for the purpose of reviewing it.