Today I’m in St. Louis signing Stars in the Night at the International Christian Retail Show. I’m so pumped and hope a few booksellers will stop by so I can give them a copy of the book and my thanks for all they do for Christian fiction. Without them, I really wouldn’t have a way to get my books out.
So in honor of this debut signing, I’m releasing details of my book launch contest:
The grand prize consists of several DVDs of my favorite classic movies, popcorn, cracker jacks, a signed copy of Stars in the Night, and if we reach over 200 entries, a copy of each of my other six World War II based romances. These DVDs are special because they include some of my favorite movies of all time. Bringing Up Baby and The Philadelphia Story are great romantic comedies, both with Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn and Jimmy Stewart joins them in Philadelphia Story. Just last week, we rewatched one of my favorite musicals: Singing in the Rain, which you’ll also find in these collections along with Easter Parade and Meet Me in St. Louis. And then you can’t do better for dramas than Casablanca and Mrs. Miniver. For the final set, I’m adding Frank Capra’s collection. You’ll have hours of wonderful classics to watch.
Five first prizes: a copy of all my WWII books: that means winners receive a copy of Stars in the Night, Canteen Dreams, Sandhill Dreams, Captive Dreams, A Promise Kept, A Promise Born, and A Promise Forged. That’s plenty of World War II era romances and romantic suspense to fill your summer with reading.
Five second prizes: a signed copy of Stars in the Night.
So how do you enter?
I’m so glad you asked. There are many ways you can enter for a chance at one of these great packages.
- Help spread the word about Stars in the Night and the contest through facebook, myspace, shoutlife, and twitter.
- Mention the contest and Stars in the Night on your blog
- Ask your library to order Stars in the Night and any other of my books.
- Go into your local bookstores and take a photo of Stars in the Night on the shelf if it’s there or ask the bookstore to order it. If it is there, take a photo and email it to me at cara at caraputman dot com.
- Post links to order Stars in the Night at CBD, Amazon, or B&N on your blog or social network and let me know you’ve done that.
- Also, once you’ve read Stars, post a review on CBD, Amazon, or B&N and let me know you’ve done that.
Each time you do one of the above items, come back here and leave a comment. That will be your entry. So you have the possibility of entering eight to eleven times.
So please help me celebrate and spread the word!
The contest ends July 31st.