In Chasing Mona Lisa, Goyer & Yorkey bring back characters from the Swiss Courier and add a host of new characters to a thrilling tale set in Paris and beyond during World War II. This time, the hunt is on to save art that is disappearing into the Nazi abyss while also trying to be in place when Paris changes hands.
I love how this duo finds true happenings from World War II and incorporates them into a story that doesn’t stop moving. The characters are so real and identifiable. These aren’t perfect people and they are thrust into situations I can only imagine, but in their responses I find shadow of myself.
This is a great book for lovers of World War II or readers who love a historical novel set against the backdrop of real events.
ng Mona Lisa is the continuing tale of Gabi Mueller and Eric Hofstadler (first introduced in The Swiss Courier). This time the due are on a relentless quest to save the most famous painting in the world – the Mona Lisa. You can help Gabi and Eric with your very own spy pack when you enter The Chasing Mona LisaGiveaway!
- iTouch (The must-have device for any spy. Camera, Maps & Music.)
- Starbucks Gift Card (For all those late nights.)
- Moleskin Notebook (For those important notes.)
- Invisible Ink Pen (Don’t want anyone reading those important notes.)
- Chasing Mona Lisa by Tricia Goyer & Mike Yorkey (Great handbook and intriguing tale for any spy-in-training!)