It’s that wonderful time of year, when Saturdays are filled with college football and Sundays and Monday nights are filled with the professional variety. We’re upgrading our cable tomorrow just so we can get Monday Night Football again.
My Aunt Laurie forwarded the following to me. If you’re ready for some football fun, check these out — though I warn you, they are plenty sarcastic and tongue in cheek.
BIG 12 FOOTBALL QUIZ
(1) What does the average Texasplayer get on his SATs? Drool.
(2) What do you get when you put 32 Baylor cheerleaders in one room? A full set of teeth.
(3) How do you get a Iowa State cheerleader into your dorm room? Grease her hips and push. (4) How do you get a Universityof Oklahoma graduate off your porch? Pay him for the pizza.
(5) How do you know if a Nebraska football player has a girlfriend? There is tobacco spit on both sides of his pickup
(6) Why is the Colorado football team like a possum? Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.
(7) What are the longest three years of a Universityof Kansas football player’s life? His freshman year.
(8) How many Missouri freshmen does it take to change a light bulb? None. That’s a sophomore course.
(9) Where was O. J. headed in the white Bronco? Manhattan, Kansas. He knew that the police would never look at KSU for a Heisman Trophy winner. AND FINALLY
10) Why did Oklahoma State choose orange as their team color? You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.