The ACFW online course this month is a mini-course in life coaching. What do we value and are we reinforcing that in the way we live. One of the exercises had me looking at what I do and matching it against what I love. So here’s a short list of the things I love:
- Connecting with old friends (Hi, Gideon).
- Snuggling with my kids and a fun book.
- Spending time with my family in Nebraska
- Writing: I love the back and forth process it is: it pushes me to a place of depending on God unlike anything since law school.
- Leading women in Bible studies: I love watching what God can do
- Runza onion rings. Yum!
- Teaching. I love breaking principles down and explaining them in a way people can get and actually use.
- Using my skills in a way that serve God
These are a few of my favorite things 🙂