there are less than 58 days until this year’s ACFW conference. Ack!
I LOVE conference.
I wouldn’t be where I am without it, but here’s the list of things I have to do before then:
- Finish the manuscript for A Promise Forged: August 1
- Finish the sample chapters for a requested proposal: August 1
- review the three Nebraska books for Cornhusker Dreams: July 27
- Rewrite the proposal and sample chapters for the third LIS book after talking with my editor last week: August 15th or sooner.
- Write more sample chapters for another requested proposal. August 1 to 15th.
- Lead an ACFW course on preparing for conference
- Lead the ACFW first timers eloop
- Maintain membership officer responsibilities
- Begin homeschooling around August 1, though we never truly stopped
- Be a good wife
- Be a good mom
- Be a good friend.
You get the idea.
So what’s going on in your life right now that has you clinging to God? I’ll pull a winner of a book. 🙂