Here is the November 2007 line-up of new Christian fiction releases! Time to add a few books to your Christmas wish list or find a great gift for a loved one. Also this month, Jill Eileen Smith has a new Spotlight interview with award-winning author Nancy Moser author of the newly released Just Jane. Be sure to stop by and read Nancy’s interview and visit the websites of the following authors. Enjoy!
1. A Christmas to Die For Book 2 in The Three Sisters Inn series by Marta Perry from Love Inspired Suspense. A holiday season among the Plain People swarms with hidden danger when an inn owner finds herself the target of a killer.
2. A Matter of Trust by Lisa Harris, from Heartsong Presents. With Ty back in her life, will Kayla be able to trust him when a dark secret comes to light and all evidence of the crime points to him?
3. Faith Awakened by Grace Bridges from Lulu Press and Waitemata Books. In virtual stasis to escape a deadly virus, an ex-slave in Ireland finds far more than just survival.
4. Just Jane by Nancy Moser from Bethany House. Historical novel about the life of author Jane Austen.
5. Standing Strong, Fourth and final book in the Homeland Heroes Series by Donna Fleisher from Zondervan. Four warriors. Two rival gangs. Is faith enough to win peace on the streets of Kimberley Square?
6. The Love of His Brother by Jennifer AlLee from Five Star, a division of Thomson Gale. A young, pregnant widow finds more than just support when her black-sheep brother-in-law comes home.
7. Within This Circle (mass market size) Sequel to A Vow to Cherish by Deborah Raney from Steeple Hill Books. After her mother’s death from Alzheimer’s disease, Jana McFarlane struggles to cope with her roles as wife and mother.
And for the update, I get to fill in for a couple classes at Purdue next week. I love to teach and was thrilled to get the opportunity. I bug my contact there for slots in the fall and spring. I don’t have a permanent one yet, but am excited about getting back into the classroom for at least a week…maybe longer. Never a dull moment as we like to say around here. Or as Eric said, there goes my margin. It’s so big to start with 🙂
And my Heartsong Presents Editor loved my revisions to Sandhill Dreams. I sent them in LATE last night, early this morning, and she was back to me this morning with comments on how much she liked them. Yeah! And I get to change the hero in book three. There was a supporting character in book two who wants some attention. A couple first readers noticed him, too, and kept asking if he could be the hero for book three. JoAnne agreed. Another big Yeah!
Love Inspired Suspense should have received a proposal for book 2/3 today. Pray that God’s will will be done on that. I’m truly okay either way. I’d love to write the books, but if Krista says no, I know that means these other possibilities will perk up. I have a feeling I’ll be busy either way.
I covet your prayers as I navigate teaching, writing a new book, and working on two more proposals over the next month. Oh and don’t forget home-making, homeschooling, teaching Sunday School and a Ladies Bible study, etc. Margin? What’s that!