If you’re like me, you may keep your eyes open for devotionals that encourage and challenge you where you are. For me that means running sixteen different directions and trying to find ways to love and serve God in the chaos and find Him in the busyness. I was just telling some friends that my heart’s cry is to be ever in the middle of His will. Somedays it just seems harder to find where that is.
So when I received a request to review Women in High Def: Boldly Living Your Purposes with Vibrant Clarity I was intrigued.
- Beauty of Health: Finding balance in accepting ourselves and stewarding our health
- Humor: an invitation to laugh
- Security: living beyond our fears
- Purposeful Pursuits: moving past the tyranny of the urgent
- Me Time: encouragement to make time for self
- Friendship: crossing comfort zones to find new friends
- Restoration and Respect: Moving past how others define us
- Love: learning not to neglect romance
- The Nest: Valuing our children and domain while offering hospitality
- Supernatural Intimacy: getting personal with God